- A minimum attendance of 75% of the working days is required for promotion. Students should come in time for the general assembly. Late comers are liable to be sent back to home.
- No student should leave the school premises during the school hours without the written permission of the principal, which is granted on a written request from the parent and gate pass is issued.
- No leave for the whole day or apart there of is granted except for serious reasons and only on a prior written applications of the parent or guardians.
- Any student who is irregular to school due to any casual reasons or is a frequent late comers will be asked to discontinue.
- Application for the medical leave for more than 3 days should be accompanied by a medical certificate by a registered doctor.
- All leave applications should be countersigned by the parents or else it will not be accepted.
- Any student who is irregular for more than 10 days without any prior information at the school may have his struck of the rolls without any notice. If the child re-admitted he/she will have to pay the full admission charges.